What is an
Introducing Broker or IB?
An Introducing Broker is a person or a business that provides direct counsel or guidance to clients/investors. In the meantime, clients/investors remain free to execute their orders directly with the merchant company they sign-up with.
Are you looking for a new stream of stable income? Are you a signal provider? Do you offer forex webinars, seminars? Are you looking for marketing support? Do you have a website or a blog? Do you have your own office? Do you program or conceived EAs/robots? Would you like to learn how it works and more?
NB: In the event of any trading activity by Introducer’s Clients, that is deemed suspicious by the Company, then the Company may delay payment of Commissions until it verifies the relevant transactions. In the event that the Company determines the activity to constitute fraud traffic, the Company is entitled to terminate this Agreement and/or to recalculate or withhold the Introducer’s Commission(s) accordingly and in the Company’s sole discretion.
Why should you become an ACT Markets
What can your Referrals Expect?
- Professional and friendly trading environment
- Lightning execution speed: <10 MS
- Tight variable spreads & No commission on account
- Easy access to forex and financial education
- High leverage on trading account
- Convenient and fast funding methods
- NDD & STP execution models
- No re-quotes, no market execution delays
- Dependable support