ACT Markets > Blog > Uncategorized > Bitcoin Price Could Spark Recovery In Near Term, BOC Governor Macklem Speaks
Bitcoin Price Could Spark Recovery In Near Term, BOC Governor Macklem Speaks
April 20, 2023 Amogo Solomon Uncategorized
- Below $30,000 price level, Bitcoin declined.
- On the 4-hour chart, it is riding above a significant trendline with support at $27,000
- EUR/USD could rise above the 1.10200
Technical Analysis of Bitcoin Price
The $31,081 resistance area proved difficult for bitcoin to move higher. The decline continued below the $30,000 price level.
If the drop-down continues, it could target the $27,000 support price zone where recovery in gains could begin.
However, bullish signals still hold high and further gains could spark a move above the $35,000 multi-month high price level.
Economic News To Trade Today
- The US Unemployment Claims
- The US Home Sales
- Band of Canada governor Macklem Speaks
Author: Amogo Solomon
Amogo Solomon is a Broker-Dealer/Market Research analyst and writer in ACT Brokers with a background in Computer Science, Data Analytics, and Forex Broker Dealing. He specializes in Forex Dealing, markets Analysis, Currency research, forex fundamental and technical analysis, and Monitoring of Forex trends, Stocks, Equities, Cryptos, and Commodities. He possesses strong technical and analytical skills and is well known for his entertaining and informative analysis of the global economy, fiat currency, commodities, Stocks, Indexes, Futures, and Options markets. He held a Bachelor's degree in Computer Science and Nanodegree in Programming for Data Science Enterprise.
- The New Zealand Dollars (NZD) Now In Focus As The RBNZ Is Set To Hike its Official Cash Rate Further
- DXY BREAKS OUT OF THE DAILY DEMAND – Strong Enough to Start a Bull Market?
- CURRENCY QUAKE: BRICS Alliance Sends Shockwaves Through US Dollar – Will the Retail Sales Say Otherwise?
- CADCHF COOKING A MASSIVE RALLY – The CXY Approaching H4 Demand.
- GOLD BECOMES INDECISIVE – DXY Stuck in Demand Zone.